Tuesday 12 April 2011

Country living, city shoes...

My friends from PA know my love of shoes is a bit on the obsessive side. In high school I had a "catalog" of my shoes as well as a wardrobe calendar so I did not repeat outfits in any given month. I had over 200 pair of shoes I think in my teens and early 20's. Shoes for every season, in every color...
When in FL my shoe collection slowly dwindled, only because I was not in need of different shoes for every season. I did have flip flops for every level of activity though. Since my wedding in November, I have gone from FL flip flops to snow boots. It is only recently that I have been able to shed a few layers and wear shoes! These are the latest addition to my now growing collection. I had seen the style online, when I saw them in the outlet store, at more than 66% off the regular price, I could not resist! I still look as if I am dressed for winter compared to a number of the English woman who have been out in tube tops, short skirts, and flip flops.

No comments:

Post a Comment