Tuesday 26 April 2011

Guilty Pleasures

The theme of Dancing with the Stars this week was guilty pleasures, as such, I figured it was time for me to admit that DWTS is (one) of MY guilty pleasures. It does not hurt that one of my FAVORITE players of the NFL is a competitor this year either.  His smile is infectious and has even won over the judges.  You have guessed it, Hines Ward of my beloved Pittsburgh Steelers has been a contender from day 1.   My indulgence in my guilty pleasure has come to new heights this season as I have even started voting.  I use the online voting system, and vote as many times as it lets me.  I often vote before I have even seen the dance.  Pittsburgh is hoping for a mirror ball trophy.  I think it would look great between the Lombardi trophies at Heinz Field, what do you think?
 
Here is the video of this weeks performance as Hines admits his guilty pleasure is singing in the shower

No comments:

Post a Comment